Join the Crew!
The gundalow Piscataqua provides a unique platform for educating youth and adults, celebrating our rivers, and raising awareness of our unique tidal region. Our outreach is successful thanks to an amazing crew who teach, interpret, and promote our mission, as well as serving as deckhands to maintain and sail the boat.
This is a great time to join the crew, as our second season of sailing begins. If you’re interested in being part of the gundalow crew this year, please contact us:
603.433.9505 or e-mail Barbara
Guides and Greeters
- Welcome visitors to the gundalows
- Manage guest log and merchandise at special events
Onboard Educators and Interpreters
- Facilitate a station during school sails
- Interpret on board during community events
Deckhands and Mates
- Help maintain and mangage the gundalow
- Crew onboard during school and public sails
Shopkeepers and Office Assistants
- Work in the gundalow shop in Portsmouth
- Assist behind the scenes on committees or events